Welcome to PureNZ Recruitment. We are here to make the recruitment journey for you as stress free as possible and support you and your family along the way.
Where to start:
PureNZ Recruitment is here to help you. With 10 years in healthcare recruitment we are well versed with managing all facets of the recruitment process. The starting point is to register your interest with us. We can then arrange a time to give you a call and talk through your plans with you.
Once we have interviewed you, PureNZ Recruitment will send you the following documents to complete and return.
- Application and Health Questionnaire
- Authority Form (this enables us to represent you)
Please also send the following documents to PureNZ Recruitment:
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your professional registration and current practicing certificate
- A copy of your passport and current police check within the last 6 months
- A copy of your driver's licence
Make contact with the following organisations:
- Please contact your appropriate NZ registration board for the relevant processes and application forms. You can find links to these organisations on our Helpful Links page to begin this process.
- You will need to start the immigration process to gain the appropriate visas to live and work in New Zealand. Please go to the Immigration NZ website to commence this part of the process.
- PureNZ Recruitment is always here to help you, so do not hesitate to contact us.